This Thai Stir Fry Vegetables recipe is both a healthy and delicious way to prepare vegetables. We use a Towel Gourd or Loofah in the recipe but if you have trouble finding this item you can substitute another vegetable, possibly another long type gourd or Daikon Radish. This Vegetable Stir Fry is called Phat Phak Anamai in Thailand and makes an attractive dish, either on its own or as part of a meal.
Other Recipes from Thailand
Ingredients for Stir Fry Vegetables – Healthy Thai Recipe
12 large fresh Prawns (Shrimps)
10 Baby Corn cut in half
8 Baby Asparagus, cut in half
10 Straw Mushrooms, cut in half
1 Tbsp Garlic, finely chopped
1 Red Bell Pepper (Capsicum) seeds removed and cut into bite size pieces
1 Towel Gourd, peeled and cut into bite size pieces
1 Tbsp Light Soy sauce
1 Tsp Sugar
3 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
3 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
1. Wash the prawns and remove the shells. Cut the Prawns in half crosswise. Remove the black vein.
2. Using a wok, add the vegetable oil and place over a medium heat. When the oil is hot, add the garlic and fry until golden brown.
3. Add the prawns and fry for 2 minutes
4. Add the Baby Corn and fry for 1 minute.
5. Add all the remaining vegetables. Mix well. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes or until cooked.
6. Add the sugar, Soy sauce and Oyster sauce. Mix well. Serve